Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mommy's Heart Went POP!

I was so excited to see this book!  And I am even more excited to read it!!!

Our family is in process in adoption from Uganda and we have been researching/looking for books about Caucasian families internationally adopting from Africa.  I was very surprised when I did not find any.  I was thinking I needed to write one myself, but now I don't have to! Yay!

I am filled with anticipation to read this book, because my own heart is about to pop with love for this little person in Uganda we are waiting for.

When I receive this book and read - I will post my own review of it.  But for now - It looks amazing and am so grateful for it!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Hi there - I came across your blog from Adopt Together. :) My husband and I just received this book in the mail last week, and we l-o-v-e it! Such a beautiful illustration of adoption. We can't wait to read it to our son! :)