Friday, January 6, 2012

32 years, 32 people, $32

I thought I would get a little creative with our need to raise funds to be able to continue on with our adoption journey. :-) I am turning 32 on January 7th so I put a goal out there on social media asking 32 people to contribute $32 (or more:-) to our adoption. I have been blown away at the 14 people that have chosen to donate on behalf of my birthday thus far. Thank you to all!!!

Each time I think and reflect on the ways our friends, family & acquaintances have have chosen to support our family - I get emotional. Now those of you that know me, know that is not much of a surprise, but I sit here in such surrender and amazement of the ways so many of you have loved us and supported us. In 5 weeks of asking for support we have reach about 40% of our financial goal. I am so amazed!

We literally would not be able to grow our family through adoption if it were not for AdoptTogether and our friend, family & acquaintances that have been and I know will continue to be so generous. We have a 60% to go, but we are EXTREMELY encouraged & feel so LOVED!!!

These words - THANK YOU - are not enough to express our gratitude.



UPDATE:
Over 32 people contributed to our adoption on behalf of my Birthday and we are now about 48% to our over all $$$ goal. GRATEFUL!

No comments: